- Vivate Recruitment Limited: The Quay, 30 Channel Way, Southampton SO143TG, UK
- Vivate GmbH: Farmstrasse 118, 64546 Morfenlden-Walldorf, Frankfurt, Germany
- Vivate Recruitment s.r.o: U Katovny 775, CZ-470 01, Česká Lípa, Czech Republic
All Vivate subsidiaries are data controllers and data processors for the purposes of Data Protection legislation.
References in this notice to “data protection law” mean (as applicable) the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and all related data protection legislation having effect in the United Kingdom from time to time.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with recruitment and related services. This document tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. It applies to information we collect about candidates, clients and employees of Vivate and the companies we do business with. If you wish to exercise any of your rights or have any questions, please contact: email@example.com
What information we collect and why
- Our website will automatically store your IP address but we do not access this information. We don’t use any tracking software to monitor where you access our website from or what pages you view whilst on the website.
- Our website stores cookies to distinguish you from other users of our site. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our site and also allows us to improve our site. You can set your browser to stop cookies being used on the pop up when you first access our site.
- We process information about you known as ‘personal data’ to enable us to carry out our business as an employment agency. We have a legitimate business interest to process and store personal information.
- We have obligations to ensure that the candidates we place into vacancies are suitable for those positions and that the vacancies are suitable for those candidates. We have a duty of care to look after the best interests of our customers and to do that we need to collect and process relevant information.
- For our clients and prospective clients, we only hold business information such as company name, job title and contact details such as work phone. This is purely for us contacting you about business either in order to fulfil a contractual obligation with you or in order to promote our services to you. We do not send generic marketing information to anyone so any contact will be tailored to what we believe your needs are (e.g. about a specific candidate you may be interested in)
- We may also process additional information to help us ensure we are delivering a service that is legally compliant and treats people fairly, without prejudice and preventing the abuse of human rights.
Who might we share this information with?
- We need to send your information to companies that are hiring so we can showcase your skills and experience to attempt to obtain an interview for you. We will always ask your permission to do this having first briefed you about the company or vacancy so you can decide if you want to be put forward.
- We may also share information with our parent company – G&P Group Holdings ltd; the Home Office if we need to verify your right to work in the UK or with our legal advisors should we be in a position of defending a claim or seeking legal advice. This may include companies outside of the UK.
- Third parties are legally bound by the same Data Protection laws as everyone else.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
- 2 years on the grounds of business interest unless you have expressly asked us to remove your information.
- After 2 years we may either requalify and update your information or remove it completely
- Information we deem to be essential to protect us against future legal claims may be stored for up to 6 years, however this is only in the event of us successfully placing you in a position.
How can you access the information we hold on you?
You have the right to view, edit or delete any information we store on you. You can submit a request and we will respond to you within 30 days of receiving the request.
What if you have any objections to what we store and how we use your information?
- You have the right to refuse us using your personal information in some or all of the ways mentioned above.
- You have the right to access and see what information we are storing for you and you have the right to edit or have us delete any information and refrain from contacting you at any point. Just let us know and we will adhere to your requests.
- You have a right to log a complaint against us with regards to our conduct with your personal information with the ICO (www.ico.org)
Please note that if we have removed your details from our system at your request, we may still store limited information such as a name and email address. Your record would be marked as ‘Do Not Contact’. This is because we need an identifiable record to show that you have asked to not be contacted. If you later upload a CV to an external job board or apply for a role we advertise, we could contact you again so you can confirm if still no longer wish to be stored on our database.