Vivate was established to recruit for the automotive sector and we are continuously expanding the selection of automotive jobs on offer. We have contract and permanent automotive jobs available across a wide variety of disciplines. We’re automotive recruitment specialists and offer a range of automotive jobs internationally. If you’d like to find out more about our services, please get in touch.
Our client is currently looking for a Supervisor to manage a team of inspectors on an automotive manufacturing site in Chichester. Candidates should have previous automotive/manufacturing experience and supervisory experience of teams of 5+ with a good understanding of quality. Candidates also need to have good IT and communication skills.Apply Now
Lead a team of 6 in a brand new team, established to assemble train carriages. Full Project Management from inception to project delivery. Devlop build schedules. Problem solve complex issues involved with parts supply and the assembly of train carriages from scratch.Apply Now
We are looking for an experienced Functional Safety Engineer/Consultant, experience must be gained from an Automotive background. Must have in depth experience of ISO26262Apply Now
My client is looking for an experienced Estimator to join their team in Washington.Apply Now
Ensure that all processes are completed in accordance with all applicable health, safety and environmental policies, risk assessments and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Perform operating duties in line with production schedules.
• Read and understand engineering drawings to ensure high quality production.
• Use a variety of measuring equipment ensuring all inspection requirements are completed in line with control
Based in their Coventry offices, my client is seeking an experienced Electronics Design Engineer to design electronic products for a variety of major OEM customers in the Transport sector (prestige, high performance and electric vehicles).
Working as part of a multi-disciplined engineering team consisting of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Software Engineers you will be involved in every aspect of the product lifecycle from initial contact with the customer
• Autonomous organization and moderation of FMEAs (system, design, process, …) across locations
• Monitoring and documentation of the work results (content, measures)
• Presentation of the results internally and at the customer
• Ensuring the consistency of FMEAs
• Creation and further development of FMEA basic elements (basis FMEA)
• Ongoing optimization of the FMEA process
• Identification of error potentials and sources of error considering legal,